Thursday 29 March 2012

You're so inconsiquential
You are no work of art
You weren't made with god's hand
Or by the kind of heart

I find you so unreachable- unmanageable
I wonder how you sleep at night
Do you rest your head on dirty pillows
And dream of wingless flight

You are in fact the lecher's dream
The decrepit shrine inside god's house
I bet you lie on pins
Just to ease your conscience out
You are no Lolita, no nymphet
And it's no surprise you lose respect
The way you walk about

I'd like to exorcise you
To get those demons out
But I fear there's nothing left to you
Just a crying pathetic child

God help you if you're weak
I hope you find your light
Inside that abyss you call a heart
I'm sure you'll work it out
But I must admit
I am forced to suggest
I daresay you'll have more luck
In a length of rope
Than a young girl's dress

In the end I'll feel no remorse
And who am I to judge
You're a plague loving psychopath
But I'm no Midas Touch
There is a fine line between good and bad
Still it pains me much
There is some awful symmetry between us
And you are my prevailing part.


No comments:

Post a Comment