Thursday 24 October 2013

judith reigns supreme

don't ask about my morals
i can't remember them anymore
i knew that when i kissed you;
i knew that it was wrong
it's not that you didn't love her
i was just a body in your bed
when i crept into your camp
and i stole your head
but how much weight would it take
to cut you deep
what's love without pain
i just wanted to make you bleed
feel and hurt again
from the cross around my neck
to the stains upon your sheet
it's not that i didn't love you
and in that moment i did
you gave me the tools to defeat
the tool it took to defeat me

but you came to my part of town
and i couldn't let you away
when i incapacitated you
i left your tongue in the fray

this was a relationship of keep
staring, slaying, you'll be praying
hope you remember where you're staying
killing, chilling, barely moving
leaving kisses on the stairway
driving, harder, mirthless laughter
i'll cut off your head and make you a martyr

No comments:

Post a Comment