Monday 8 July 2013

the media will tear us apart again

Well I don't know about the 'other',
is there even a 'them'?
a who or why a where a how a read about and when
I don't know about this palava 
I think you're making it up,
making something out of nothing- you must be seeing things

See, I do know about the weather
- The Now and we're together,
the making things from broken things
and stringing together everything
(learning each others ways)
I know about the colours,
I see them everyday
- the vibrancy of vibrant things,
the second glance at 'normal' things.

Why can't you see it hurting,
we're already getting along
- because I don't care where you were born
or where you're 'really from'.
I think you're picking at a puzzle
which has already been done
- we fit and meet and go together
and there is nothing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment