Monday 29 December 2014

bio-graphic

my life is like a story
i've forgotten to write
i open my mouth to try
and the words
wont come out
i'm fussy and forgetful
and i always get it wrong
i tell the truth at every cost
even if it gives me hell

i uncover the stone
i'm hiding under
forget that people are
scared of the dark
i try to lie to myself
to make it better
but i'm just without

how are you supposed
to tell your mother
you're tired of life
i could fill this room
with so many things
i could fill a house
-with the absence of feeling
i could fill it out

i could cry to myself
and wonder how
it is i became
so lost and without
a drive to stay
but it's a laughing matter,
i've always been this way
i feel a failure
around people of my age
i feel guilty
that i've already caved

No comments:

Post a Comment