Monday 29 December 2014

queer

i've never been just one thing
i'm caught in between
mixed and matched, to the max
i've heard it's quite a scream
i'm always swinging both ways
i just can't make up my mind
i like a dress and makeup
but i love a suit and tie
really i want the freedom
to be just who i am
a little bit of everything
and a little bit more than
i want to split my gender
i want to give both a go
feminism in one hand
and turn the heads of girls
i want to be a Grecian lover
when society had no confines
i wish i had the brawn to bring
my lover to my side
loving women is easy
their softness beckons your fall
i want short hair and sapphic looks
i want to look them all
i long to be looked after
i want to rob you of free will
bend you over backwards
be sadistic and cruel
it's not all that easy
living in this mono world
where i am supposed to choose
my clothes with certain rules
i find myself quite petrified
when people ask just who i am
i want to be everything all at once
and i can tell you, i am

No comments:

Post a Comment